We ask that while at our parks you obey some simple rules in order to keep these parks save and operational. Please be sure to read all rules below to ensure a fun and safe time at our facility.
– Wristband must be worn at all times.
– No spectators are allowed on the track at anytime.
– Be respectful at all times to employees and other riders.
– Place all bulk trash in dumpsters.
– Keep wheels on the ground at all times when a yellow flag is out or caution light is on.
– Never cut the track.
– In the event of a red, black, or checkered flag pull off the track at the nearest exit.
– Only enter the track at marked track entrances.
– Only exit the track at marked track exits.
– Do not stop on the track for any reason.
– Only 1 mechanic is allowed in the mechanics area per rider and must stay behind barriers and off the track.
Pit Bike Rules
– Helmet must be worn at all times.
– Must not exceed speed of 5mph.
– Only one person can be on a pit bike.
– No pit bike riding after dark or sunset.
Pit Vehicle Rules
These rules pertain to all golf cart or side by side vehicles.
– Must have drivers license to operate.
– Must not exceed speed of 5mph
– No more people are allowed on the vehicle then what is specified by the manufacturer.